Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ignoring my blog

So I have been seriously ignoring my blog for the past few months, so I figure I better start with a recap of my life today :)

1. I have a job after b-school (always a good thing) at McKinsey in LA. I am also not starting till late October, so if you have any great ideas for what I should do over the summer let me know!
2. Just finished a very successful Entrepreneurship Week at Stanford, including the E-Conference which i helped out with as the Student Program Director. I met some great people there and hope to keep in touch as I consider pursuing a startup in the future.
3. I am going to Scandinavia for a study trip in 2 weeks. I am sure I will be doing a lot more posting while I am out there to keep everyone updated.
4. My pro bono consulting project with the San Francisco Playhouse is almost complete--we have our final presentation with the Board of Directors a week from Monday

Those are the big things so far... I also had a great time today at the Special Olympics basketball clinic here at Stanford. Everyone had a great time and I hope to see them again this spring in other Special Olympics events.

Till next time...

No comments: